Saturday, September 11, 2010

Flamingo Restaurants in Pearl City

Aloha Everyone,

This morning my mother and I went to Flamingo Restaurants in Pearl City. We both proceeded to order the breaded cutlet with white steamed rice. The atmosphere seemed quite dark and people were chattering away. A man proceeded to sit behind me and make the loudest rudest slamming noises with his newspaper. Little did I know, he had headphones on and was blasting his music. As I tried to have a conversation with my mother, he kept making noises. I purposely ignored him because I was wishing that he would quiet down. A man to my 1 o'clock view looked around like he owned the restaurant. The vegetable soup at Flamingo Restaurants was great. It was very tasty with a slight tomato feel. Then, I ate a dinner/breakfast roll with some fake butter. Then, I ate the breaded chicken cutlet as if I was starving. It was that good. Then, I continued to drink my slightly burnt tasting coffee. The waitress was helpful. Well, she was just a little bit annoying. I had to keep telling myself that she was just doing her job. The bill came out to $27.00 between my mother and I. My mom paid her $32.00 which to my dismay was too little for what I would normally tip; but, I felt that the lady was helpful but just 1% annoying. 

Overall, I had a great time at Flamingo Restaurants and will go there again. I just wish that annoying man behind me would have been a little quieter and the waitress was a little be subtle in taking our orders.

I would rate my experience a 8 out of 10.

Mahalo and thanks for reading,
Keoki Nalu Nunies, MBA


No comments:

Post a Comment